- Location: Camp Woodland is located at The Meeting Cabin in CB Smith Park, The Meeting Cabin, Shelter #21
- Hours: The camp day begins at 9:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm.
- Extended Hours: Available from 7:30 am to 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm NO CHARGE
- Drop-Off & Pick Up: To ensure the safety of campers, we request that you stay in your car. Please stay in line and pull up to the drop-off/pick-up point. If it is raining, a counselor will escort your child to and from your car. After 4:30, parents must sign a camper out in the meeting cabin.
- Valuables: We encourage campers to leave valuable items, such as Ipads/Tablets, cellphones, and electronic games, at home. Camp Woodland DOES NOT assume responsibility for these items.
- Clothing: Campers MUST wear SNEAKERS & CAMP T-SHIRT to camp. All campers should bring lunch/lunch money, water bottle, change of clothes, swimsuit, water shoes, socks, sunblock, and towel to camp on a daily basis. PLEASE LABEL ALL BELONGINGS!
- Camp T-Shirts: T-shirts MUST be worn DAILY by ALL campers! Camp T-shirts will be issued on the campers’ first day at camp. Campers entering grades K-3 wear BLUE camp T-Shirts. Campers entering grades 4th & 5th wear RED camp T-Shirts. Campers entering grades 6th– 9th wear TEEN CAMP T-Shirts. All Campers receive one free t-shirt with registration. Extra t-shirts may be purchased for $12.00 each. Please label ALL T-shirts & towels with your child’s name!
- Lunch: Please label lunches brought from home and please DO NOT send perishable items. Camp lunch can be purchased on a daily basis for $6.00. Menus will go home on the first day of camp. Lunch will be PIZZA on the first day of each session.
- Payments: Please register online by completing a registration form and submitting camp fees to ensure a spot for your child. Upon receipt of your registration, we will issue you a statement with your payment schedule.
- Registration Fee: $65 per camper, $130 registration fee for families of three or more. This includes application/insurance fees and one free t-shirt per camper. It must be paid at the time of registration. The registration fee is fully refundable prior to May 1, 2020.
- Late pickup policy: Campers picked up after 6:00 pm will incur a charge of $1.00 per minute.
TO REACH US:
Any questions or concerns you have are our concerns! Please call us at (954) 921-1497 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Woodland has been creating Everlasting Memories Since 1983!
We are looking forward to our best season ever!
We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
creed, color, sex or national origin.