- Location: Camp Woodland is located at the meeting cabin in CB Smith Park.
- Hours: The camp day begins at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm.
- Extended Hours: Available from 7:30am to 9:00am and 4:00pm to 6:00pm NO CHARGE
- Drop-Off & Pick Up: To ensure the safety of campers, we request that you stay in your car. Please stay in line and pull up to the drop-off/pick-up point. If it is raining, a counselor will escort your child to and from your car. After 4:30, parents must sign camper out in the meeting cabin.
- Bus Transportation: Door to door transportation is also available. See below for more info.
- Valuables: We encourage campers to leave valuable items, such as Ipads/Tablets, cellphones and electronic games, at home. Camp Woodland DOES NOT assume responsibility for these items.
- Clothing: All campers should bring a swimsuit and towel to camp on a daily basis. Camp t-shirts will be issued on the first day of each session. Camp t-shirt MUST BE WORN DAILY BY ALL CAMPERS ENTERING GRADES K-5. SNEAKERS MUST BE WORN TO CAMP DAILY. Flip-flops or slides must remain in the campers backpack to be used at swimming trips ONLY. Please label camp clothing and towels with your child’s name.
- Lunch: Please label lunches brought from home and please DO NOT send perishable items. Camp lunch can be purchased on a daily basis for $5.00. Menus will go home on the first day of camp. Lunch will be PIZZA on the first day of each session.
- Payments: Please register online by completing a registration form and submitting camp fees to ensure a spot for your child. Upon receipt of your registration, we will issue you a statement with your payment schedule.
- Registration fee: $65 per camper, $100 registration fee for families of three or more. This includes application fees, camper insurance coverage, and one free t-shirt per camper. It must be paid at time of registration. Registration fee is fully refundable until May 1, 2018.
- T-shirts: All campers will receive one free t-shirt with registration. Extra t-shirts may be purchased for $10.00 each. Campers grades K-5 are required to wear t-shirts daily.
Late pickup policy: Campers picked up after 6:00pm will incur a charge of $1.00 per minute.
BUS TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE – PER 3 WEEK SESSION
AM/PM DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE $300.00 per 3 week session
AM & PM SHUTTLE BUS STOPS – $75.00 per 3 week session
|SUNRISE/PLANTATION :||DAVIE WESTON :||MIRAMAR/PEMBROKE PINES:|
|IKEA (136TH)||Hawks Bluff Elementary||Sunset Lakes|
|Embassy Lakes/Rock Creek||Silver Lakes|
|Country Isles Elementary||Pembroke Falls|
TO REACH US: Any questions or concerns you have are our concerns also. Please feel free to call us at (954) 921-1497.
We are looking forward to our best season ever!
Woodland offers a summer of memories and everlasting friendships
for your child!
We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
creed, color, sex or national origin.